18thJune
2013
The sky
was clear, I woke up early in the morning for canoeing course. Tim and I had
planned it a month ago, I felt exhilarated to have a chance to learn how to
canoeing which maybe one of our important elements to develop our own business.
Course
was hold in Chong Hing Water Sport Centre by Leisure Service Department, this
was the first time I went there. I used to pass through High Island Reservoir
when I went hiking in Sai Kung, I had a lot of fantasies for that sport centre
because of its quiet, distant and beautiful landscape. Idiom said” lesson was
repeated until you learned’, I didn’t take any sun oil to give my body
protection this time even though I got skin burned in a kitesurfing discover
course two months ago. I at least didn’t find any skin problem in this moment@@
In order
to make a prefect start for this day, we drove there that we could save time on
travelling. As a holiday driver, I enjoyed the driving process a lot. It was
amazing to drive out for the outdoor activity like this, no wonder people love
to drive out with family to everywhere. During the process, I learned that
driving manner and alertness was the most important things to a fresh driver,
you needed to read cautiously the road situation when you wanted to change line
on road and learned to read clearly about the road sign and speed limit in
every section on road. I had a valuable driving lesson by teacher Tim,
thank to him!
Expected
as I was, this course didn’t disappoint me! The tutor, playmates and I really
enjoyed it. I can’t imagine that the game was very skillful, I even couldn’t
ride it straight on the water surface. Hopefully I can get improvement in the
future. Once the course was over, I realized that we misread the game
Kayaking as canoeing. One of the main points to differ them is to check if there has a
hatch. Kayak does have a hatch which canoe doesn’t. I had a really fantastic
day and won’t forget the incident today! I am looking forward to playing Kayak
again in the future@@
沒有留言:
張貼留言